Server System Admin
- Maintains web environment by identifying system requirements, installing upgrades and monitoring system performance.
- Establishes Web system specifications by analyzing access, information and security requirements and designing system infrastructure.
- Establishes a web system by planning and executing the selection, installation, and configuration; testing of server hardware, software, and operating and system management systems and defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains web system performance by performing server monitoring and analysis and performance tuning; troubleshooting server software, and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing and escalating application problems.
- Secures web systems by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups, and maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades web system by conferring with vendors and services and developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking emerging Internet technologies, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering.
- Experience in multiple OS platforms with a strong emphasis on Linux (CentOS, Red Hat, Ubuntu), Mac OS X and Windows systems.
- Experience with Java GUI front-end development, SQL, Postgres, or equivalent database tools.
- In-depth knowledge of the TCP / IP protocol suite, security architecture, securing and hardening Operating Systems, Networks, Databases and Applications.
- Knowledge of the Incident Response life-cycle
- At Least 3 years of experience in IT or database administration
Salary & Benefits:
- Negotiable at Walk-in-Interview.
- Yearly Benefits as per company policy.