We are looking for a potential and creative Content Writer to join us in Malaysia, below are the Prime Job Descriptions,
- Research, write and edit engaging and share-worthy articles; including sponsored contents.
- Be updated with the latest and trending news locally and internationally.
- Proofread final draft of content and edit copy to ensure fitness for publishing.
- Strategize and explore new initiatives to further grow our audience and improve engagement through content.
- Be sharp and ever ready to write and publish potentially trending stories as it happens.
- Source for stories through social media, other news portal or forums. Stories can also be from personal experience, a public opinion, a status update or uniquely written (based on references).
- Perform copywriting task whenever required.
- Source or create relevant images to be included within articles and ensuring featured images are captivating enough to capture the audience attention.
- Revise and update written or published content when necessary.
Here are the things that you should enjoy doing or possess:
- Avid social media user, particularly on Facebook. We guess we are the only company that encourages you to use Facebook during work.
- Keep up-to-date about the latest event and trending news within Malaysia and worldwide.
- Frequently read content sites such as local portals, ViralCharm, Moretify, tantannews and more.
- Able to write in an engaging manner to capture the audience and keep them entertained. We hate thesis as much as you do!
Clear delivery in writing that enables readers to understand the story without twisting facts.
- Have an excellent command in Mandarin and understands English (BM is a plus); no grammatical errors and have proper sentence structure. Able to read and write Mandarin.
- Must have an eye for story-hooks; to be able to determine articles which are able to capture the audience’s attention.
- Must be diligent and have respect for deadlines.
- Able to work efficiently and deliver quality content with little supervision.
- At Least 2 years of experience in Content writing with a minimum portfolio.
Salary & Benefits:
- Negotiable at Walk-in Interview.
- Yearly Benefits as per company policy.