- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must have the depth knowledge of operating SQL accounting Software
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance.
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills along with great attention to the details.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- A communicative, initiative, creative as well as an assiduous worker with a strong personality and independent mindset.
- Ready to learn a lot quicker and to show a long-term commitment to the challenging project.
- At Least 2 years of experience in accounting/finance, Corporate Finance, and General Math Skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Negotiable at Walk-in-Interview.
- Yearly Benefits as per company policy.